Pages

Hot or Not? Noxzema Deep cleansing cream & Blemish control scrub


I was introduced to Noxzema by my former manager at my previous job because she has noticed that I was breaking out and noticed that I was desperate to find a cure. She told me that she has been using this product for more than 10 years and that it kept her skin under
control (I actually didn't listen to her so I just told her okay I'll buy Noxzema soon!). I saw her break out on her forehead one time and after a week, her acne was gone, She then gave me that attitude which made me finally decide to purchase this product and it did work (this happened early 2010). I had my skin acne free for some time but I stopped using it because I wanted a better product. 

Towards the end of January of 2011 I decided to get back on this product because I was breaking out pretty bad (I was using it for about 2weeks and I know that it takes more than a month for the product's effectiveness to be seen but I had the worst reaction ever. It wasn't like the first time I used it). I bought this at a local drugstore.

 

Picture taken sometime last year (2010) when I was using both Noxzema products religiously for about 2months.













Noxzema website

Picture taken around end of January (2011) while using both Noxzema products for two weeks. I hate to show this picture and it's really gross but oh well.

Rating?



Price paid?
$6.00-$9.00 (each)
-I don't like the packaging of the Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream since you have to dip your finger in the jar and If you're fingers are dirty bacteria will spread
-if you don't own a good moisturizer you're skin may get dry

What's hot about it?
-it did work on my skin the first time I used it (it actually cleared up my acne pretty well)
-has a minty/tingly sensation which I'm not sure if you're into that (but I like it)
-affordable
-I used to love this product as you can see I repurchased and stocked in my closet

What's not hot about it?
-it didn't work on my skin the second time around
-doesn't completely remove blackheads and whiteheads
-inconsistent



FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet  and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...