Pages

Who is Mary Bich?

Hello! well obviously Mary Bich is me! but if you want to know a little more about her/him then you can click read more.



So first of all he/she is a character made originally by me. Since Shane Dawson have Shanaynay, Danny Noriega has Angel Baby I decided to make my own.

I personally love makeup but it doesnt look good on me whenever I'm dressed as a "boy" Mary Bich is my you can say alter ego, and since I am into making funny videos, makeup and so on, mixing all of that equals MARY BICH yay!

Hope you guys like ^^ and maybe some more videos to come in the future ^_~

For the min time you may want to check my first official video of her/him berrrow.


for more Mary Bich videos, leave a comment or checkout my youtube page at http://youtube.com/user/irvintheasianboi

I'm open to suggestions so don't be shy, BRING IT BISH!

12 comments:

  1. super love mary bich!mhuwa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Just watched the video.. your voice is girly! I lurv it! :)
    Keep us posted with new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh thanks Niza! you made my day! and yes I will make a new one since I'm off from work today.

    Irvin ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. errr im going to have to postpone it till july 14th just because I don't have much time left. but 100% sure another Mary Bich video on july 14 or 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mary bitch!!:))
    miss ya:*
    love this site<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! thanks for checking out my blog =p

    Irvin aka Mary Bich -_- lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be expecting that :)
    Btw.. do you work in the fashion industry?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back again Meryl Stryfe! hihi

    No, I don't work in the fashion industry =( err just a cashier as of the moment ^^

    and btw ill film the video july 15 and release it july 16. i'll try my best to finish it before I get back to work again. =( 2 days off isn't enough to edit videos lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great site! ♥
    we love your mary bitch irvin!
    miss you!
    kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you darkpink! I threw away my wig that I used on her but maybe I'll try to make a different character next time when I get my new camera ^^ hopefully this March

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...