Pages

Hot or Not? HYPE Ardent Gluta-C

My third bottle of this whitening lotion. My Grandmother bought me this product and sent it to me while I was in Hawaii because I was desperately needing a whitening lotion. Well I would buy one myself if only there were "good" whitening lotions in the market but all there is are tanning, moisturizing, firming or whatever kind.


Ardent website

Would I buy again? maybe, it's on my top 3 must have lightening/whitening lotions.


  
Rating?




Price Paid?
about $7.50

What's hot about it?
-smell is good, I actually forgot what it smelled like, (maybe citrus-y? IDK.) but if it had an unpleasant smell then I would have took note of it.
-skin absorbs the product really fast unlike some other lotions that I have tried which left my skin greasy EEEK!
-does a GREAT job in moisturizing
-it gives my skin some sort of a glow(shine)
-when I stopped using it, my skin felt really dry, (I guess it's a really good moisturizer because I used two new lotions after it and that 2 new ones isn't able to keep up with my whitening regimen. SAD.)

What's not hot about it?
-little expensive but for a big bottle (300ml) I think it's worth it.
-takes awhile to see the lightening/whitening(?) effect. (I'm not even sure if it helped my skin brighten up maybe 1-5%) Well I have a naturally dark skin so it did a pretty good job!
-not available in the US, unless you can find one near you ofcourse or online.





FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only. We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet and so much more.

6 comments:

  1. hey there. a male reader from malaysia.
    arrived at your blog for i am interested in sk ii.
    i must congratulate you because you are one honest blogger to show us what works and not based on your skin condition. some bloggers, well, they reviewed products, but their faces remained hidden.

    just want to know whats your facial routine then? what happened to sk ii FTE and Cellumination essence? still using them?

    salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks alot for your interest in my blog =)

    Here are some products that I've used "THEN" I had tons of facial routine, so It's really hard to post them one by one because I've tried MILLIONS (well not really.) of combinations. Im going to put a link of the Hot and Not products review instead so help yourself =).
    http://irvintheasianboi.blogspot.com/search/label/Hot%20or%20Not

    and for the sk ii I honestly stopped using the FTE for awhile now (cuz I'm running out and I don't have money to buy a new one because it's expensive >.<), but I'm still using the cellumination essence under my eyes and on the side of my lips etc.

    I'm going to post a youtube video and a new blog post maybe 2 or 3 days from now of my skin care routine and for you guys to see what I look like now, just need to run and find a job tomorrow =) take care, any more questions, I'm just here thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Here's the website of the Hype Gluta C products. We're also releasing our newest skin care line, hope you could support us once again. Thank you so much. http://www.awi.com.ph/ for orders and facebook pages: @Hype Gluta C, @Gluta C Intense Whitening and Moringa O2. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Thanks, I edited my post already so stupid of me to post that you guys didn't have a website >.< sorree ^^

    and yes I do like the lotion cause my skin right now is HELLA DRY, oh well thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there,. saan b ako pwede mgorder ng gluta c soap? i wana give it a try,thanks,,dto kz ko japan,. ayw ko nmn magask p s family ko pra lng mgpbili,,tas isend via post,,have a nice weekends,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for pat time homebased job? No need

    to pay, Just click the link, register and get

    started.. Goodluck! :)

    http://payjob.xyz/?pay=bellagrey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...