Pages

Hot or Not? Beauty Girl Yudantang Cosmetics

My review on Beauty Girl Morning and Night cream from Yudantang International Cosmetic Group Company Taiwan Gaoxiong.  If you stumbled on this post then you might have heard or even used this product that can be purchased or seen in some parts of the Philippines and on eBay.






*No website available*

Product claims:
Quickly and thoroughly remove speckle, kills acne bacteria, whitening and proven effective on the skin. It has special effect on removing skin ulcer, melanin, brown skin, fresckles, pregnant pigment wrinkles and sunlight-proof. The gentle formula keeps your skin soft like a child.

To timely supplement the lost water and nutritional elements during the day time; to relive and restore the damaged cells; to continually cut down the melanin; to moderately and effectively refresh the blackening surface cells; to remove the black and muddy complexion and thin the spots; to constantly prevent the spots from regenerating so as to white the skin.







My story:
First off, I just want to let you guys know that I don't use this product anymore. I was using this product for almost 3 years and I totally know how this product works so get ready for one long azz of detailed review ^_^.

When I was 18 years old I was having a little acne problem, you know from stress, lack of sleep and all that but to tell you honestly, If I would take back the time and have the choice of using this or not, I would not use this at all and I would rather have those regular pimples on my face. My friend introduced me to this product and at that time, I was just using ponds which kind of helped on my pimples. After 1 week or 2 weeks of using this, I remember that my face was light, clear, overall a holy grail for my skin.

Everybody was asking what was I using and so I told them that it was the Beauty girl. So we went to Quiapo china town in the Philippines and purchased tons. After 1month of using it I developed a very weird rash on my face. I looked in the instructions and It says there that if I get an allergic reaction to it then stop using it for 3 days and put egg white on my face as a mask. I did that and the next day I had like BIG bumps, probably the biggest I've ever had in my entire life all over my face (bigger and uglier than my recent acne case). I didn't know that it was that product, I thought it was just the egg so I discountinued the use of beauty girl for about 1 month then went back to it. I really liked what this product is doing my skin so after a month or 2, I developed another rash on my face.

I'm a very hard headed person and I knew the after effects of the product but I still continued to use it. I was always on and off with this product for that 3 year time.

Before deciding to use this this product you may want to read this:

   FDA bans 5 cosmetic products

   Mercury toxicity

   Mercury found in skin creams

It's okay to use cosmetics that can enhance our skin but do me a favor and try to do a background check first on a product that you are going to use specially on your delicate skin.


Rating?



Price Paid?
P200 (approx. $4.00-$5.00)

What's hot about it?
-temporarily lightens/whitens skin
-temporarily reduces acne/blemishes/pimples
-temporarily lifts your skin
-temporarily makes your skin smooth and soft
-temporarily reduces pore size

What's not hot about it?
-has high mercury content
-IT IS NOT SAFE TO USE
-when you stop using this product skin will get back to the way it was before, only WORST
-blurry vision while product is on your face
-feel lazy/dizzy while product is on your face
-makes your skin really oily/greasy
-no official website



FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.

Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  I do not use this product anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Have you tried Avon's retexturizing peels? It worked for me.. maybe that can help your acne...
    Post a review if it's hot or not for you. Thanks!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! No I haven't tried that yet, maybe someday, right now I'm just using maxipeel exfoliant soap, Sk ii treatment essence and cellumination essence, hada labo AHA+BHA cleansing foam and hada labo lotion. So far so good, I'm having the best skin I've ever had in years. I will probably do a review on it later on since I have only been using it for 3 weeks. But so far so good =)

    Best,
    Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good! I have acne problems also... And ran to your blog actually. Reviews are pretty exact :P
    And I can related. Some products that worked for me:

    *Note... I have the same problems like yours. And We had the same reaction with Clinique (yikes). Though I love using the dramatically different moisturizer they have. :)

    Try to use some products I really liked:

    Queen Helene's Mint julep mask
    Avon Re-texturizing peel (loved this)
    Eskinol + dalacin c

    Let me know how it works on you.

    Btw, where are you exactly located in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! It is my pleasure for you to drop by! I live somewhere in Hawaii ^_^

    I saw some reviews about the Avon Re-texturizing peel and hmm maybe that will be on my next list once I finish the products that I am currently using!

    Best,
    Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  5. and btw thank you for reading my other product review post! you totally made my day <3 and in regards to the clinique stuff, I probably won't be using any of their product for now. =)

    Irvin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...