Pages

Hot or Not? Paul Mitchell ProTools express ion



I had this hair straightener for almost a year now. It still works perfectly fine and I "always" use it whenever I go out. My hair stylist before recommended me to get this flat iron and I thought it would be around $50-$60 but to my surprise, she was selling it to me for about $170 then after she saw my reaction she immediately said that they are currently
holding a discount for the flat iron blah blah blah so I said no maybe next time. Little did she know that I had the name STUCK on my head by the time I left the salon so the moment I got home I went eBay and BOOM!

My regular hair ( wavy )



Rating?



Price paid?
$130.00

What's hot about it?
-takes less than a minute to warm up
-gives me total control of my hair
-straightens my hair really good (which is the main reason why I bought this)
-it doesn't damage my hair as compared to the previous flat irons that I have used
-it has temperature adjuster
-slim,stylish and has some glittery effect on it

What's not hot about it?
-expensive

FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.

Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...