Pages

Hot or Not? Cure Natural Aqua Gel


One of Japan's most popular product is Cure Natural Aqua gel, it claims that 1 bottle is sold every 12 seconds and is a gentle, non-abrasive water-based exfoliating gel made of 90% activated hydrogen water and plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. Contains no fragrance, no alcohol, no artificial
 preservatives or colouring. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It removes dead skin cells gently and effectively to help in skin renewal for softer, smoother and brighter skin. A basic skincare must-have to prevent skin problems such as enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples, blemishes and dull skin tone.


Cure natural aqua gel website
Ingredients: water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin (a moisturiser), acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer (a thickener), dicocodimonium (a conditioner), chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract (moisturises, protects rough skin), gingko biloba extract (moisturises, prevents skin-mottling and freckles), rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract (possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties), butylene glycol.



My story:
I had used this product for quite sometime and as you can see the bottle is almost empty. I actually stopped using it like 5 months ago but I started to put this back into my skin regimen like 2 weeks ago. I am a big fan of bubzbeauty (a youtube guru) and I saw her raving about this product on one of her videos you can click here to view the video. I knew I had to get this! (seriously, 1 product sold every 12 seconds?? that's insanity!) I bought this on eBay from a trusted seller. Am I repurchasing? I'm not sure yet the price is insane that's why.




How to use:





Rating?

Price paid?
$42.00

What's hot about it?
-it did make my skin feel so much softer after just 1 use
-one of the most effective exfioliators I have tried
-it lightly removes dead skin cells without the use of harmful chemicals
-i had a very dry skin before and it CURED it!
-everything! (I am always excited and looking forward on using this product every other day)

What's not hot about it?
-since I live in Hawaii, the only way to get a hold of this item is by purchasing it online
-expensive (imo worth every penny!)
-it does take awhile (about 2weeks) to see results and prolly one whole bottle to see DRAMATICAL results
-not the best product if you're looking for an acne cure although it does help a little bit


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Irvin,
    Read your post and happy to hear that you love Cure. Thought I let you know that Cure Natural Aqua Gel is now sold in Hawaii at the Beauty Box Hawaii in Pearl City and San Souci Skies in Kilohana Square (Kapahulu).
    Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obrigado pela informação sobre ó assunto me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...