Pages

I just got my first dual camera!


the new love of my life <3
*drum rolls* ta-da! my 1st post entry and my 1st digital camera/camcorder for my 1st blog!

I had always wanted a camera for myself and for some reason I always end up just borrowing one from my relatives or friends which is very inconvenient because honestly, I'd rather waste my money partying or shopping on eBay than buying something big, and when I say big, I don't want something that will not last, I might regret buying in the end and anything that is more than 20 bucks!



Oh yes! I love to mess things up whenever I'm excited

There are so much big companies out there that produces great products such as Sony Cybershot, Canon Powershot, Nikon, Panasonic, Flip, Kodak and so much more but I wanted something in particular, I wanted a handy camera that can go inside my pocket wherever
I go,high quality pictures,good quality video indoors or outdoors or at night, affordable and stylish! not that the said products above didn't meet my criteria or anything but there will always be a winner and I chose Sanyo Xacti. I had seen great and poor reviews about the Xacti products line up but I knew I wanted this camera/camcorder and I am gonna get it!

So the first Xacti that I found while surfing the web was the popular CG10 and in the course of my research, I didn't know there was so much Xacti products out there! I was like Is this ever gonna end? I had to choose among CG10,CG102, CG20,SH1,CG102,PD1,GH1,GH2 etc. for more info visit the Sanyo Xacti Website http://sanyo.com/xacti/english/

It took me a little more than two weeks to decide on purchasing this product, (so what if I'm gonna buy my own car? own house? would it take me more than a year to decide? not that I have the dough but It always makes me laugh thinking about it)
So I made a comparison between the Xacti CG100 vs. other Xactis and I saw this one video on YouTube that made me finally decide on getting the CG100.

very tiny, my phone is probably bigger than this camera

I am no techie-pro in any way and I am just posting my own opinion here. I will do a review on this camera later.


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on buying your 1st camera;).By the way how much price you paid for this?
    Cheers
    Rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bought this camera for around 250-280 I think.

    Best,
    Irvin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...