Pages

Hot or Not? Bliv skin blemish acne range and off with those heads

My review on bliv acne range.

I was about to go to the Philippines for a vacation and I just wanted to atleast get rid of some of my pimples so I decided to purchase something that really wasn't planned for because I already had my budget for the vacation. I also saw some bloggers raving about this line so I thought I'd give it a try.






Product claims:
Spots Got Shot
Blast those acnes away with Spots Got Shot! As an intensive acne treatment serum, it dries up acne, soaks up excessive oil, prevents acne recurrence, and removes dead skin cells. No more acne and scars to endure, living you looking vibrant and well!

No Spots Bye Dots
Be gone distressed and acne prone skin! This fruity scented cleansing gel purifies distressed and blemished skin with its deep cleansing properties by exfoliating unwanted dead cell layers and revealing the pristine ones within. Spotless complexion is here to stay.

Kick Spots Out
Soothing and oil controlling, this treatment mask subsides acne prone skins’ irritations and removes any acne-causing factors. Simple and effortless to remove those oil shines, eliminating irritation-causing factors to prevent future complications and providing ample moisturizing from within.

Off With Those Heads
Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads painlessly in just 14 days of application and stop them from appearing ever again. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control and skin irritation will never rule again.



2 days after I started using the products. I still had occasional breakouts.

*warning bad graphic image ahead*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7-9 days of using it, don't remember the exact. I didn't really take too much photos just because WHO THE .... LIKES TO TAKE A PHOTO WHEN YOU ARE DEPPRESSED AND SUFFERING WITH ACNE LIKE ME ON THIS PHOTO, I remember having more photos thos but I did delete them just because it is just too depressing for me to see it,

My Story:
So how did I discover this skin care line/product for acne? Well I am a big fan of Michelle Phan ( a youtube guru ) you can click on her youtube site here. So she has her own skin care line which is IQQU beauty and by the looks of her skin, you would really want to get one of her products specially if your'e desperate or just want to improve your skin complexion or you want to have her skin. So I went to IQQU beauty site and the best seller is the acne serum, It took me prolly 3 days browsing for reviews about the product, while other people are raving about it, some are dissapointed, because idk it broke them out or it just didn't work for them.

If you type iqqu review on any search engines, you won't miss this blog. It didn't work for her sadly and so I kept browsing on her blog and found out what cleared her acne and worked for her which is the bliv by Cellnique, I was sold while reading her post about it and the results looked really promising. It took me another 2 days to decide to whether buy the product or not but I ended up getting the acne set + off with those heads.

I didn't really bother returning the products back just because I took it with me to the Philippines and left it there just to see if maybe that was just my initial reaction from the product but yeah I looked pretty bad (I always look bad LOL) =( had to see my family with so much acne on my face. Felt like they were grossed out on my face but good thing my friends back home luvs me even with so much acne back then.

*I am not trying to bring this product down in anyway FYI. Read my note at the bottom of this post. As I've said, these product just didn't work for my skin. If this line worked for you, then I am happy for you because I do know what it feels like to have HUGE CYSTIC ACNE all over your face, it is more of an emotional battle*

My detailed review of each product(I'll try to make this post good for you guys since I just heard that this post is the first result that pops out when you type bliv blemish acne on Google) My skin is combination dry and acne prone, sensitive

Spots got shot
-it has a very thick consistency
-the smell is great! it has like a citrus-y smell to it and compared to other spot treatments that I have tried before, this one has the best scent of all
-I remember it took my huge cystic acne like 3 days to shrink when using this overnight
-the nosil of the tube is very hygenic
-If youre suffering with acne all over your face, like I did before, this product is not ideal for you but if you only have few zits then I guess this will work just fine (imo it is very depressing to use any kind of spot treatment when you have tons of acne on your face, it is like counting how many are really drying away and how many are coming out, I guess it's just me but that's how I felt when I used spot treatments)
-it is not drying on the skin which is a great news so if you're into spot treatments then i guess you may want to try this

No spots bye dots
-err the only good thing abut this product is I guess the smell? (honestly, a product's smell doesn't mean anything if it doesn't work on your skin IMO, I would rather have the most unpleasant smelling product in the world that suits my skin)
-I am not entirely sure if it does remove make-up but one thing you guys have to know is when you are searching for a product that will treat acne, you don't expect it to do everything for you, if you want a make-up remover then there are other products available out there in the market(I have not seen a product that claims to treat acne and remove makeup at the same time, If I do, I probably wont purchase it just because I think it may not be as effective as it claims it to be)

Kick spots out
-oh my this product won't touch my skin EVER again, you would have to pay me in order for me to test it out one more time(I'm sorry to be blunt to all the bliv kick spots out users out there)
-I have read that this worked pretty well for people who suffer with acne and I am truly happy if it did work wonders for you but sadly it did not work on my skin
-The serum on the mask is literally dripping down my face which is good but tends to get messy
-smell is pleasant for me
-expensive

Off with those heads
-this serum or whatever you call it is IMO too good to be true? which is not bad at all I mean if the entire line worked for me, I would have learned to love this product but the real deal is I had blackheads and whiteheads all over my face and I dont think it did anything miraculous to it.
-expensive

Rating?



Price paid?
$120.00

What's hot about it?
-fast shipping
-great customer service
-free samples yay!
-off with those heads is a great product for blackhead/whitehead removal I guess but too expensive imo
-didn't really dry my skin that much
-love the scent of the products (but honestly, I bought this because I wanted my acne to go away, If I wanted something with a pleasant smell then I would buy a perfume or a cologne instead)

What's not hot about it?
-it made my face break out
-didn't feel my face cleaned really, I just felt I was having more acne
-expensive



FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet  and so much more. My skin is normal to dry.

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad i found ur blog, coz I had high expectations on B.Liv.

    Well i wanna treat my depressed scars, any products recommended?
    Thx =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everlyn! thank you! and this is just my personal review regarding the line, I'm not saying the exact thing will happen to you cuz I saw some bloggers raving about Bliv skin care line although I just don't read a post, I dig deeper, Whenever a certain blogger gives a product a good review, I check that blogger's entire blog posts in regards to acne and stuff like that and if he/she is still using that product, because in my opinion, If you give a product a "really" good review, you will atleast stick to it (unless that blogger is a beauty junky then w.e) and I check their "Current" skin care regimen. If they stopped using the product that they were raving a while back then something must've gone wrong right? so many factors but idk maybe it's just me.

    So okay enuf of that side track, right now I am currently using

    -St.Ives apricot scrub
    -maxi peel exfoliant soap
    -rdl papaya toner
    -HadaLabo AHA+BHA foam wash(I use this once a week)

    so basically all anti scarring, anti acne and stuff like that. so far so good I only have 1-2 pimples right now and my scars are WAAY better/lighter, If I put on a tinted foundation, you wouldn't even know I just had severe acne lol. I also use SKII but like once a week only cuz it kinda makes me break out too. So yeah that's actually my plan on my next youtube video, my skin care regimen. but imma make sure my skin is in perfect condition when I film it.

    sorry for the long reply hihi and I am glad I helped, any more questions, I'm just right here =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...