Pages

injection during vacation

Hello! okay so it has been over a month now since I last blogged and the reason for that is #1 I was in the Philippines for a month and #2 I have been STRESSED and DEPRESSED with my acne lately.






2nd day in the Philippines I went straight to see a dermatologist or a facial spa that can help me with my acne. To my surprise, the first spa that I went at, refused to offer their services to me (Let's Face It Spa). The aesthetician told me that my acne was too severe and that I would need to see a doctor or a dermatologist for that, I was like Don't you guys have a Dermatologist available there? So it was insulting but I get where she's coming from, She just wanted the best for me, or not.

So the second spa or whatever you call it accepted me and they gave me a warm welcome, I actually avoided that place because the service looked expensive so basically when I went there I had my acne/blackheads and whiteheads pricked off plus I had been injected with somethin , I think It was a steroid of some sort to kill my acne and they had given me these stuff to use also.


Those four things are Acne control capsules which must be taken 2-3x a day which I personally don't think works.
Sebostatic toner, Erythromycin and an acne cream, I asked what are the ingredients in the acne cream that they had given me but the aesthetician's answer to me was, they don't know because it's the doctor's recipe (SAY WHAT?). And lastly an anti acne soap with tea tree oil.

Overall, I don' think it helped my acne that much because when I gone back to the US, my acnes was going wild again plus I have spent more or less $200 on it so I was expecting better results and with all the pain that I had to go through? UGHHH FML!!!!    ^.^


That's me in a seaweed mask which was the best part of the session... the worst was being injected on my acne(which I had about more than 20+ at that time)  I didn't cry but I was ready to to jump out of my place and slap a random person.



FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet  and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...