Pages

I love tough wallet!


I had been longing for this tough (brand name) men's wallet for the longest time and today I just got the delivery all the way from China!. I bought it for $30 on eBay. I was so excited to open the package together with three other items which is posted at the bottom of this entry.

I personally like the style of it, also it has several compartments, 1 ID window, memory card slot and a zipper bag (which I really need for putting my coins/camera battery inside). For something that's around $30 it's a win win! I guess I will have to replace my old wallet, they're almost the same size but
 I find my new wallet better (This is only my opinion, If you prefer the American Eagle Wallet more, then that's your take.)















See how messy my old wallet is? The coins are just all over the place. That brand of my older wallet is American Eagle and I bought it for $20, I don't really remember, I've had it for a long time and now is the perfect time to retire it.
And my memory card (finally) I bought this online for 14.50.

I also got my Liese bubble hair color which I discovered from bubzbeauty's january favorite products on youtube if you want to see the video you can click on this link .

My movie editing software which I'm going to do a Hot or Not review later on, but as of now, I just tested it and I AM LOVING THIS SOFTWARE.


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...