Pages

Hot or Not? Clarisonic Pro

It was more than a year ago when I first saw Clarisonic during a window shopping session at Sephora; the very name pulled me to itself.










Product benefits:

Sonic cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. Gently gliding across skin while cleansing thoroughly, the sonic micro-massage loosens and removes dirt, oil and makeup from pores.
Trusted by dermatologists and aestheticians, the sonic action clarifies and revitalizes the skin without harsh chemicals.

Comes with a sensitive brush, charger, manuals (I personally don't like reading manuals zzz)


and these three cleansers which I don't really use since I already have a few (heard some bad and good reviews about 'em and I chose to stick with my cleansers)

It promised to help with the complexion of the skin with or without acne! It spoke to me and I wanted to buy it right then and there. But just as eagerly as I wanted to buy it, I abruptly
put it right back on its shelf because as desperate as I was becoming on a having a clear skin, I was broke.

I didn't have $250 which was the cost of Clarisonic at that time, I was after all just window shopping. It took me nearly two years to decide to get the product in which by that time, a more affordable model which was the Clarisonic MIA was already out in the market.
I actually stopped using this brush for a while since I'm lazy to do this routine but I'm going to get back to it before I go for a vacation in the Philippines. My mom gave me the money to buy this Clarisonic Pro for $165.

3rd day


8th day


after 48 days and I am not using any concealer or foundation
Rating?



Price paid?
$165.00

What's hot about it?
-timer: ensures that you spend just the perfect time on your face. however, the duration really depends on you
-speed control: allows you to control the speed of the brush (I guess this option is not available for Clarisonic MIA? not sure)
-waterproof(I use it while taking a shower)
-speedy results: after just about 7 sessions, I noticed quite an improvement in my skin. Clearer and softer skin results.( I am using it inconsistently but I know for a fact that it really does work)
-you can use it with your regular cleanser

What's not hot about it?
-expensive
- battery life (in my case, I have to charge it every now and then since I use the fastest speed all the time)
-expensive brush replacements. I saw some reviews that you have to change the brush handle every 2-3 months
-Acne/zits remain (It probably has to do with my diet like what I posted on my note above, plus my inconsistency of using this brush)




FTC: My mom gave me the money to buy this. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only. In my opinion, diet, exercise and sleep are some of the factors that affect your skin. I was also using some of my trusted facial cleansers, exfoliators and toner while using this product but I did see some significant changes after using it and I will ONLY LIST those noticable ones.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your skin became fairer and lighter after 48 days!

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...