Pages

Hot or Not? Corioliss Mini Ceramic


I had owned this flat iron since early 2010 when I broke my other Corioliss and I was so desperate to get another one because my hair is very hard to tame(seems like it has its own mind sometimes) so I had to rush and go online on eBay and look for an affordable flat iron that does its job. Since I had this
perception that Corioliss produces
 the best flat iron in the market, I didn't even bother to look for other brands so I was looking for the cheapest one I could find.


If you wan't to know the exact measurement, the answer is I don't know.
Rating?



Price paid?
$22.00

What's hot about it?
-very tiny and can fit inside your pockets ( you can bring it anywhere)
-decent for straightening/styling hard to reach areas of your hair such as side burns
-very affordable

What's not hot about it?
-it doesn't have a temperature adjuster
-takes forever to straighten your hair (not really, probably 5-10 minutes on each part of your hair depending on your hair type. If you have a natural straight hair and just wants to add touch up then this flat iron will fit you.)
-if ever you manage to straight your hair with it, it may look dull, dry and/or crispy(lol!) so you will need to put on a serum/wax/clay or whatever products you normally use on your hair



FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...