Pages

Hot or Not? Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus


I had always been an avid fan of Windows Movie Maker, it's a very user friendly editing program and on top of that you can download it for free (for Windows users). Windows Movie Maker is a good editing program but I wanted more options for adding effects/transitions and so much more. I have been using it since I was in
elementary but lately I had been amazed with some videos that I watch on YouTube which made me look for another movie editing program.
I was actually browsing the web for something that is free and can outstand the capabilities of Windows Movie Maker until I landed on the world of Magix. They were offering a free trial for 30 days (then you'll have to register) but I was never a fan of  "free trials" so after a week(that's right! 1 WHOLE WEEK) of reading reviews and watching videos on youtube I decided to purchase it.

This program + pond5 + imagination= one hella video. Trust!

Magix website

Product claims:
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus is the world's first 3D video editing program. Edit your videos as usual in 2D, create breathtaking 3D movies that captivate your audience, and experience the 4th dimension of video editing: speed! With the fastest MAGIX Movie Edit Pro of all time, you will get perfect results in a flash.
  • More than 1000 special effects, cinematic transitions and templates included
  • Advanced audio dubbing: Dolby®Digital 5.1 Mixer and much more
  • Full HD support: for HDV and AVCHD camcorders
  • 99 tracks, MultiCam editing, travel route animation, and much more
  • Present your videos on TV, on the go or online

This comes with 3D glasses, manual and a CD installer

Rating?


Price paid?
$99.99
What's hot about it?
-user friendly (took me more than two hours to figure it out because as I've said I am no techie pro in any way but when I got the hang of it, I was just like playing and having fun because that's what this is all about!)
-affordable
-plenty effects, transitions and titles to choose from
-audio editor/clean-up (which is one of my favorites because it can completely remove that typical noise that your video or audio captures)
-comes with bonus programs like magix designer, photo manager etc.
-lets you edit your movies with 2D,3D and 4D
-it has a great story board and timeline mode
-lets you record and dub at the same time (I tried doing a cover song with it and I love the results)
What's not hot about it?
-It is only compatible with Windows XP,Vista and 7
-didn't really find the manual helpful
-some advance features of it are quite complicated (since I have only owned this program for two days, I would probably need more than 6 months to really create a stunning movie or whatever but for now, I am happy with what I can do with it.)
-It sometimes hangs/lags on me, I'm not sure if it's my laptop or it's the software but I know my laptop is fast so...


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion.


Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. I am a non techie pro in any way and my review that is posted below is based on my experience and what I've noticed only.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...