Pages

Eating at a restaurant

 I always love to eat after a long azz party night with some friends and I decided to let him take a picture of me because I thought the sign was cute, well Here's the thing, I didn't really know if we were at a Japanese or Korean restaurant that night since I can't really read other languages other than tagalog or english.









So next time, I will make sure I know the name of the place we are eating at and what food were we eating. I know I ordered a Spicy chicken and Kal bi but I don't know what that noodle is called. And as you can see no there is no chopsticks visible since I don't really know how to use em. Can someone teach me? please? lol!

btw the food was sooooooooooooo delicious and affordable. I paid $11 for that big plate.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny when you said: "I didn't really know if we were at a Japanese or Korean restaurant..." because the sign was in Japanese but the food you ordered were Korean..^^; I can teach you how to use chopsticks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea no offense to japanese or korean people, I love them but I'm having a hard time distinguishing them >.<

    and for the chopsticks, thanks for the offer but I don't think I will ever learn how to use it + it's tiring to use chopsticks imo haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...