Pages

June 2011 Haul - Sephora

I don't really go to Sephora often but I outdid myself this time just because I wanted to treat myself, since June is my birthday month so I went to Sephora shop twice this month and I probably won't be seeing that store in months (I'll try lol) I need to save money, If anything, I should be spending stuff on food not on cosmetics but whatever lol.





Amazing Cosmetics (Golden Dark)
around $28
uh I actually wanted to return this product just because I didn't really find it Amazing, or maybe it's just me? IDK. The lady gave me a shade way darker than my skin but oh well, I hate returning products just because I'm lazy and I don't want to waste time to go all the way to the mall just to return this, I'll finish this concealer and a little goes a long way for this one, like 5 dots is enough to cover your entire face.





Makeup forever HD powder
$15
I love this powder, It's actually my first powder and I'm glad I purchased this. It's very translucent and it does a great job in setting your foundation and removing that glimmer or shine that your foundation does. It doesn't make your face look "CAKY" too and I love that, I tried going to MAC and this lady was putting so much stuff on my face that my skin looked like you can plant a vegetable in it already, I want makeup to look as natural as possible for everyday look.






Sephora Angles eyeliner brush
$14
don't have much to say about this other than it's really tiny and it's perfect for eyelining and stuff, IDK.







sorry bout that huge pimple in the middle of my nose, so erks lol
 Sephora Maniac Lipstick 17
$12
I love love love nude pale lipsticks that gives you a matte finish, sadly this one sort of has a shine to it but nonetheless I still like it.





Clarisonic sensitive replacement brush head (2pcs)
$40
YES $40!! omg, even I couldn't believe that I was paying that much for this replacement brush for my Clarisonic but whatever, next time I would prolly buy from eBay, it's way cheaper there ugh.






Too Faced Flatbuki Brush
$12.50
omygosh I love this kabuki brush! it has a very dense bristle, and it's so soft perfect for setting your foundation.





Sephora perfecting eye primer
$14
my first eye primer, don't really have anything to say about it other than putting on primer is really important if you use eyeshadows often because it will make your eyeshadow last longer and get a better finish.




SAMPLES

I love this conditioner and shampoo, I tried it once, and omg I think I will buy one of these next time


2 comments:

  1. So many freebies! :)

    I have not been to sephora... no sephora here in Japan :P

    Tried any bb creams lately? Or some japanese products? review review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I am actually a sucker when it comes to freebies lol, I love asking for one, well who doesn't like free stuff right? lol!

    Ugh! you're still lucky though =x 80% of all the products that I want are from Japan lol.

    and yes BB cream and colored circle lenses coming up on july 5th, and I am going to make a youtube video on it so it's going to be huge(I wish! haha), hopefully I don't get stressed out too much and have pimples pop out again!

    =p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...