Pages

My Skincare routine for acne prone and sensitive skin

My current skin care routine/regimen or whatever you call it for my acne prone skin.











Please check this video out for my skincare routine.




Products I currently use:

Harmony and Wellness: Diamond Orange Peel & L-Glutathione (face and body soap)
I'm currently inlove with this soap because it's all in one, I'm not too sure though if it's a good makeup remover but heck, I have a different cleanser for makeup so it doesn't matter. It's a facial and body soap so it's okay for your face too, unless you don't want using soap on your face then it's not my problem anymore. I'll do a detailed review on this later on.


Clarisonic PRO
The first few months I used this I actually broke out a little, after awhile, I tried using it again together with my Diamond Orange Peel & L-Glutathione soap and it works wonders! I noticed a significant improvement on my skin, some fine lines that I used to have are now less noticeable, It might be expensive but it's worth every fkin penny. You can check my detailed review of this product here.


skii Facial Treatment Essence
I remember breaking out whenever using this, maybe because I was using too much or idk, but I'm not blaming this toner or whatever you call it because it does make my skin dewy, it's a must use whenever my skin is drying like hell. You can check my detailed review of this product here.


skii Cellumination Essence
Another good product, I noticed that my skin look better whenever I use this at night + a good night's sleep = ready to walk the streets the next day! You can check my detailed review of this product here.


Maxipeel Exfoliant soap
Still one of my top 5. I know I'll always have this soap if ever my current skincare will ditch me because it saved me once and It let me out of my misery. You can check my detailed review of this product here.


RDL papaya toner
A good toner, it lightens some spot discoloration and moisturizes aswell, my friend recommended me to use this one and I'm glad I did! I use this sometimes when I'm in the mood. Good thing about this is that usually toners make me break out alot and this one doesn't, When I'm in the mood, I use this all over my body (THAT'S RIGHT! ALL OVER MY BODY) I have some discolorations here and there that's why I need to exert extra effort.


AHA+BHA Hada Labo tamagohada
Use this 1- 2 times at the most per week and I really like the smell and consistency of this product plus it foams up pretty well so it's easier to massage it onto my skin, although it's milder than my maxi peel soap in terms of lightening my scars but whatever I still like it. I notice that I break out whenever I use this everyday that is why I kinda lessened my use of this product.


St. Ives Apricot scrub Blemish & BlackHead control
Use this once a week at the most and it's a great product, whenever I feel like I'm breaking out, It's my emergency kit(OR I JUST LEAVE MY ACNE ALONE AND EVENTUALLY IT WILL GO AWAY. STOP STRESSING ABOUT PIMPLES TOO MUCH. THE MORE YOU STRESS, THE MORE THEY WILL MULTIPLY.) Too much scrubbing may irritate your skin so be very gentle.


Cure natural aqua peeling gel
*()&!@(^!*#^ I LOVE THIS product ugh!! when I save up I'm going to buy another one, One of the best exfoliants I've tried in my life. I use this twice a week. You can check my detailed review of this product here.




FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion


What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This video is based on my experience only. We all have different skin types, some factors that affect my skin is my lifestyle, diet and so much more.

11 comments:

  1. have you tried the other products of Diamond Orange Peel & L-Glutathione? i saw that they have a whitening lotion. i just wanna know how good it is. it's quite new i believe.. just saw it on facebook. thanks

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmony-and-Wellness/265418626742

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUWAW!!! haven't tried it yet. When my mom goes back to the PI, I'll ask her to buy me some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi do you feel this soap lightens your skin better than Maxi Peel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion this is a little better in skin lightening compared to Maxi Peel, But right now I have a tanned skin due to work and stuff so yea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LYN! it does work for me, you should give it a try and lemme know how it works!

    As for the sunblock gel and the lotion I haven;t tried that yet because I live outside Philippines. I'll try those when I'm back for a vacation or something =)

    And maybe I'll do a review on the Diamond pretty soon! for now, just got my laptop back which means I'm back for blogging and youtube =) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiyeee It's been a while since the last time I visited your blog :)

    Anyways, I'd still like to ask if you tried the avon peels I mentioned before :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you for posting your reviews here. It's a great help to me, coz Im also suffering from acne, and I feel so insecure about my skin... Thanks for sharing your beauty tips, but since SK II isn't available here in the Philippines, I'll just buy the L glutathione soap and other products available here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. galing mong mag edit kuya: ako same rin tayo na acne prone at tsaka video,photo editor at videographer din ako...talagang problema satin ang ganyang sitwasyon,,masaya tayo na kunan ang iba ngaunit ang sarili natin di natin makunan..talagang salot sa atin ang acne: Hope na mawala na rin yung acne ko:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please write a review on Diamond Orange Peel & L-Glutathione! How does it compare to the MaxiPeel Soap in your opinion??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...