Pages

5 Filipino Gay Slang Lingo Words

My friend just got back from vacation and instead of talking about what happened in his trip, I ended up forcing both of them to film my next youtube video with me which is about these 5 Filipino gay slang lingo words.



Just wanna say thank you Paulo and Josh for participating in my asjdljqwoiejdoaoj video haha!.
anyways yeah the words that was mentioned are as follows:

Chaka - Ugly, Dislike, Corney etc.

Charot - just kidding, half meant etc.

Merly - lady, woman, girl

Imbyerna - Mad, annoyed, angry etc.

Bet ko siya - I like (Him/Her/It/That)

there are plenty ways to use these words and tons of variations, We didn't have 10hours to explain each and every word but the basic should be useful enough. Use these words as discreetly as possible, you might not know that somebody knows this kind of Lingo. Don't blame me if you end up getting punched in the back =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...