Pages

Hot or Not? Godiva Acne Clear


My review on Godiva acne clear set. I love to stock on something that I immediately see the results and this skin care line is one of them.








Godiva skin care website

Product claims:
Acne Clear Soap w/Salicylic acid
This soap provides double protection from acne. It has Salicylic Acid that helps exfoliate the epidermis of dead skin cells, thus preventing clogged pores.It also has the acne clearing power of Licochalcone, that helps control oil production and helps calm and soothe acne-prone skin. With two acne fighting ingredients, plus the added whitening benefit of licorice in this soap, a clearer and more beautiful skin is revealed.

Godiva AcneClear Anti Blemish Astringent
Contains licochalcone from licorice extract to help control acne and keep your skin clear and blemish free. Great for all ages, for acne prone teens and adults with oily skin.

Godiva AcneClear Anti Blemish Cream
Acne Clear Cream contains licochalcone and glabridin from licorice extracts that help control acne and keep skin clear and blemish free. Helps dry pimples. Paraben free.








My Story:
When I was in the Philippines probably my last week or so I discovered this line while shopping on a mall in Watsons. It actually took me forever to decide on whether to get Clean and Clear Acne set or this line and I know myself pretty well that I always judge a book by its cover so I ended up just purchasing the soap at first. It actually worked for the first five days that I used it, no skin irritations, allergies and whatsoever and so I decided that I would bring a couple with me back to Hawaii.

I didn't change anything on the way that I wash my face or use the product but probably 3-5 days later acne started to pop out of my face, I mean I would understand If it's just 1 or 2 pimples but it was like 4-6 huge bumps. I still continued to use it for 3 days as far as I can remember. I don't blame this skin care line, I really think it's an okay product for some pimple sufferers out there but It just didn't work for me, maybe it's the change of weather? stress? or me? IDK.


Rating?



Price Paid?
$1.50-$2.00 (soap)
$1.50-3.00 (toner)
$3.00-$5.00 (spot treatment)

What's hot about it?
-it did make my acne a little under control
-not too drying but my skin was turning into reddish like IDK why
-inexpensive
-I like the soap amongst the three

What's not hot about it?
-It wasn't consistent (while it did keep my skin under control (a little), didn't really lasted that long)
--didn't like the spot treatment at all
-toner was so-so, I prefer my Laneige pore trouble over this (btw I don't use Laneige anymore)


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion

Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet  and so much more.

2 comments:

  1. i applied GODiva Anti Blemish Astringent in the hope that the regular appearance of two-three pimple on my face will stop... but in the afternoon following the night i first used the product, i noticed that innumerable packs appeared on my cheeks... wanted to cry. perhaps, allergy, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I'm sorry to hear that, if plenty pimples appeared not too long ago after you first used the Anti Blemish Astringent then either you might be allergic to the product or your skin is just adjusting to it but in my case, whenever plenty pimples pop out after using a certain product, I stop using it and let my skin rest for awhile specially when you break out in an area where you normally don't. If it gets worst, you might want to contact a dermatologist or a doctor.

    I also partly don't believe in what other people are saying that you have to wait 3-6 weeks of breaking out then your skin will start to get clearer, that's BS in a way =x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...