Pages

Charice featured and on the cover of GMA kapuso's abroad magazine

If you guys missed Charice's 1st televised concert in the Philippines last February on the network called GMA, you can check the video below. So recently she was featured and on the cover of GMA kapuso's abroad magazine 2011 issue no.1. I seriously don't like to collect and read magazines at all so how did I come across this one? I went to my friend's place just to chill while on my break at work and we were actually talking about my birthday which is coming up very soon. When I was about to leave he was like, Oh! I have an advance gift for you, I told him, this better be good and don't
 give me any picture frames with my picture in it (because he gave me a present last year of it and I really liked it),

this is the present that he gave me last christmas 2010


So we were cracking up and he was digging somewhere in his closet and I was thinking, what the.. is he doing? lol!

He then gave me this magazine with Charice featured in it and I literally screamed for about 4 seconds I think.

I asked him where and when did he get this and he said his mom got it from a filipino festival or something in Hawaii sometime around April. I don't know the exact place, I forgot.


CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE

Charice with Ogie Alcasid and Rachelle Ann Go


Oh and btw here is the video of Charice's performance on GMA last february if you have missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...