Pages

June 2011 Haul - Drugstore, eBay, ETC.

Yes! Final haul of june 2011! These are the random products that I purchased online, eBay, drugstore and wherever the wind dragged me.



Rimmel Natural Bronzer
$5.79
Sorry guys no swatch on this one. I do like this bronzer, and again, it is my first bronzer ever, The design is so attractive that is why I bought this product lol. It has a very little glitter/shimmer to it which I don't mind at all, If you want a swatch just ask ^^.




Essence of Beauty Conceal and Foundation Duo
$12
A++ for the price tag and A++ for the quality. I NEEDED a foundation brush since my mom took my stippling brush from Sephora =( but it's okay, the bristles are so soft and dense comparable if not a little less to other branded names foundation brush out there that I have tried, although If MAC brushes were the same price as this one, I would get MAC ofcourse.





ShortSexyhair
$16
This is my favorite hair wax of all time hands down(my second tube btw). The consistency is thick and when you try to rub it on your palms it creates a web-like shape for some reason which doesn't really bother me at all because I like the finish look that this creates. Not too shiny, it is manageable and buildable so it's a perfect hair product to tame those unruly hair!. It also gives enough control, although if you are going for a super duper spiky or curly waves, you won't want to use this.





Kanebo Kracie Fuwarie straightening mist
$17
I do like this product because it acts as a hair protectant and also gives your hair a sleek straight finish (if you have a flat iron ofcourse or if you have naturally straight hair). I tried this on my mom and omg, the result is phenomenal lol! I wish my hair wasn't wavy but oh well gotta love my dry and wavy hair!






K-Palette eyeliner 1day tatoo
$17
My first pen-like liquid eyeliner. If you're a pro on eyelining and stuff then this one is for you, but for me who has a very shaky hands, it's really hard to use it, maybe because it's my first time using something really good! but overall I like this eyeliner, it doesn't come off easily when you smudge it but if you wash it, it washes away quickly.







Fake Eyelashes
99c
I know what you're thinking. Lemme guess, Why the **** do I need false eyelashes? the answer to that is I DONT KNOW! but I bought this for 99c on eBay so it's a deal alrighty!





Fashion Lashes
$4
I bought this one at a local drugstore just because I thought it was cute plus my mom wants some natural looking eyelashes so here! says 100% human hair but I don't really know since I haven't opened it yet. (update: I tried it on lol and it looks too natural to me lol)





Legere White Multi BB cream
$23
I will do a review on this later on so no swatches for now, this is my second tube btw and I do love this bb cream, haven't tried the Skin79 yet or Missha maybe in the future.





Revlon Color stay soft and smooth nude lipstick 350
$6
and yes another nude pale lipstick! I like this product just cause it's less shimmery than my Sephora nude lipstick and much paler too! Although I don't really know if it's long lasting or not since I haven't used it that much yet.





Eyebrow blade
$1
I have never tried to get an eyebrow wax or thread, I'd rather use my shaver to clean my eyebrows and I stumbled on this one on eBay, and for the price, I gave it a GO! although the blade is not as sharp as I thought it would be, it's decent. (update:the blade is sharp and I actually cut myself ugh)





Claire's earrings set
$12.50
I bought this set because of that cute turquoise color earring (middle - top). I am an earring freak, I love to collect earrings but I always end up losing or breaking them =(







Rohto arctic eye drops
$5.50
I love this eye drops omg, it makes my eyes brighter and less red, only thing I don't like is, it's like dropping a menthol in your eyes but actually got used to it and this is the best eyedrops I have ever tried by far. Maybe I'll make a single post about this product later.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...