Pages

June 2011 Haul - MAC

It was my first time shopping at MAC and it was funny cause there were just probably 3 sales person working at that time or I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be but I had to wait because the one helping me, had kept me waiting plus this other customer who is very impatient raises her eyebrows on me, I was like wtf? not my fault that I came there first. Oh well, atleast I bought what I was craving for. Also the lady made my look too unnaturaly caky, I didn't like the way she did my foundation at all.



Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
$26.50
I like this foundation just because it's closer to my skin color (how I wish bb my bb cream had a certain color too) what I don't like about this is the smell, smells like hospital IDK. Well I'm not here to review the product but that is just my initial thought of the product. Compared to my bb cream, this tends to look too caky if you over apply it I guess.

Foundation Pump
$6
I bought this just for my foundation so erking! how I wish that foundation just came with this pump so I won't have to buy it seperately but whatevers.


Gesso white eyeshadow
$14.50
I had been wanting this eyeshadow for the longest time ever just because I have read tons and tons of good reviews about this.


Carbon black eyeshadow
$14.50
I really like this eyeshadow it's matte,blackest of all the blackest eyeshadows I owned.




Mac brush cleanser
$12
My mom bought me this brush cleanser. I think it is very important to regularly cleanse your makeup brushes to avoid the spreading of bacteria or whatever. Beside it is a spray bottle that I bought from walmart for $2 (I don't remember the exact price) My mom and I was actually going to get the mac empty bottle for this cleanser but good thing I passed and just went to walmart to get something much cheaper.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...