Pages

Hot or Not? Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam

My review on Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam. I was once using Laneige products sometime last year 2010. Of all the products that I have tried from their line, this is the only product that I didn't like, err aside from the water sleeping pack. ( I'm going to be blunt this time lol, well as always)



Laneige website

Product claims:
A mild foaming cleanser with a dense lather to purity pores and inhibit sebum secretion.

- Works into both micro bubbles that cleanses deep inside pores and larger bubbles that cleanses the surface. Leaves your skin clean and oil-free.

- Morocco Clay (Ghassoul) works as micro scrubbing beads that purify skin and Clove extracts control sebum secretion to leave your pores clean.

- Contains mild plant-based cleansing ingredients for gentle cleansing.

- Pore Purifying Complex removes toxins and impurities that are around your pores and strengthens your defense system against pore-related troubles.


My story:
So much for my welcome post for Laneige products lol. (BTW I love Laneige ok? if this worked for you then I'm happy for you! If not then atleast I know I'm not the only one who dislikes this product lol)

Okay, this foaming cleanser has a very thick consistency and the smell is similar to Laneige multi cleanser ( which I adore btw ) It has like a citrus-y smell IDK, but I don't really like the smell for some reason, it has a stronger smell than the Laneige multi cleanser. (SMELL SMELL SMELL)

I bought this product as a replacement of my empty Laneige multi cleanser some time last year. Honestly, this is like the total opposite of the multi cleanser, This didn't work for me, it broke me out but It's not as horrible as some other products that I have tried that totally ruined my ruined face.( sorry no pictures! unless you guys want me to use it again and undergo that acne stage once more! lol)

I only used about 2/5 of it and I had to stop because in my opinion, it's not as effective as the other one. Repurchasing? no. If I would buy something from Laneige again, It would be the multi cleanser, I really really love that product.

Rating?



Price Paid?
$23.00

What's hot about it?
-has a very thick consistency

What's not hot about it?
-didn't work for me
-broke me out a little bit
-not as effective as the multi cleanser (Laneige)
-expensive ( I would say it's worth every penny if it worked for me but sadly it didn't)
-have to go online to purchase it and wait and wait and wait since it ship is shipped all the way from Korea


FTC: I bought this product myself. I am not getting paid or compensated for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and this is my honest opinion
Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.  We all have different skin types some factors that affects my skin is my lifestyle, diet  and so much more. My skin is normal to dry.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...