Pages

Hot or Not? Legere Multi White BB Cream

My review on L`egere/Legere multi white BB cream. BB creams are originally from Germany but is now very popular in Asia and all over the world. It was initially used by dermatologists to provide coverage and at the same time give soothing effects for patients that has just undergone a laser surgery.



Legere Multi White BB cream

Product claims





Before and after photos
me acting like a fool on the after photo! =x


Comparison
I will compare the Legere Multi White BB cream and Legere Double White 02. The reason why I'm not doing a review on the Double White 02 is because I don't really like this BB cream that much because the tint is too pale for me and I breakout after using this for some reason, I mean it's something that I would only use whenever I can't find my multi white and also my mom loves the multi white more.






Rating?







Price Paid?
$23.00

What's hot about it?
-doesn't break me out as compared to other foundations that I normally use
-I really like the smell of it (can't tell what it is though but it smells clean?)
-blends with your skin tone eventually (although in my case, it's like 2 shades lighter after like 20mins which is not bad at all because I like that ghost face effect look for some reason)
-it pretty much does everything that it claims to do, (not sure about the anti wrinkle thing though)
-affordable and one tube can last you for more than 6months unless you use BB cream everyday and every night
-leaves your face with that dewy look, unless you want that shine effect then you may want to mattify this by setting a powder after it although It's not really necessary because your skin may look a little caky? unless you're using a really good powder or a translucent one then go for it.

What's not hot about it?
-If only it is maybe 1 shade darker because I have to use a separate concealer to hide my deep post acne marks.
-actually it takes some time to blend in so if you're an impatient ___________(fill in the blanks) then try a regular foundation instead ^^


FTC: I bought this myself and this is my honest review and opinion.

Note: What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. This entry is based on my experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...