Pages

MY top horror/thriller/suspense movies

I love watching movies but I am always into something that can totally make me jump out of my seat or atleast freak me out for a week. Since I was little, I had always been into horror/thriller/suspense genre of movies. I probably have more in my list but I have seen ALOT, while many movies didn't really interest me, some totally left a scare in me.

☆☆☆☆☆
the mist
sixth sense
the exorcist
the exorcism of emily rose
splice
the skeleton key
panic room
the gift
silence of the lambs
the hannibal
case 39
descent
1408
poltergeist
the omen(2006)
the girl next door(2007)
the client
flightplan

☆☆☆☆
jeepers creepers 1&2
the ring
wrong turn
identity
pet sematary
last house on the left
the hills have eyes(2006)
the amityville horror(2005)
the box
stigmata
drag me to hell
paranormal activity 1&2
orphan
hostel
the haunting in connecticut
anaconda 1
secret window
the others
when a stranger calls
insidious
the box
changeling
mirrors
candyman
an american crime
the stepfather
hostage
trapped
apt pupil

☆☆☆
frailty
thinner
the grudge
saw 1 (only)
disturbia
the hills have eyes(2007)
frozen
the jacket
blessed the child
the roommate
red dragon
hannibal 2
the rite
let me in
the lovely bones
wrong turn 1
the blair witch project
chucky 1
dead silence
scream (all)
jaws
the descent part2
the strangers
the ripping
deep blue sea
the texas chainsaw massacre
final destination (all)
cabin fever 1
the butterfly effect
wolf creek
the ruins
i know what you did last summer
open water
the missing
devil
sanctum
chloe
pan's labyrinth
obsessed
trade
next
the resident
a perfect getaway
the wake wood
the tooth fairy (2006)
mother's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...