Pages

My top 5 anime series of all time

I had been watching anime since I was like a little kid and btw this is "MY" list if ever your favorite anime isn't mentioned in my top 5 then don't feel bad, I prolly never heard of it or I wasn't interested. If you know any animes that are similar to these, then you can post a comment below and I would be glad to check its trailer. 

top 5: Dragon Ball Z

Genre: Action, Martial arts, Fantasy, Science
Wikipedia:  Dragon Ball

-this anime is a classic for me, I remember back when I was in elementary of me waiting to watch one episode a day on my tv. I got off school around 4pm before I think and the show airs around 5. I also remember doing the "kamehameha wave" all the time while watching action scenes. kamehameha wave is one of the strongest skills of Goku the lead character, (lol I think I'm sounding too childish now? idk but w/e)




top 4: Hunter X Hunter

Genre: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Drama
Wikipedia: Hunter X Hunter

-was hooked to this adventure anime series for some time. Gon kinda resembles Naruto(lead character of the Anime Naruto) imo idk. Its story brought something fresh at that time to me. It wasn't your usual anime where you just blast or call upon something to kill your enemy.




top 3: YuYu Hakusho (Ghost fighter)

Genre: Martial arts, Fantasy, Demons
Wikipedia: Ghost Fighter

-Okay so on to my top 3, which is Ghost Fighter as what we used to call it back then, I loved this series and I loved Denis, the red haired guy (I thought he was a girl before) among all the characters here. The whipping of I think rose or something and his ultimate power which was to transform into a wolf where he gets ultimately strong. Eugene is the main character here but I didn't really like him lol. I was watching this because of Denis. Good classic. Wished they made a sequel or somethin but oh well.




top 2: Flame of Recca

Genre: Adventure, Romantic comedy, Fantasy, Action
Wikipedia: Flame of Recca

-If you're lookin for nonstop action with powers and such then this is the bomb. Thought the series was too short though or is it just me? Still loved this one and I liked the girl with the wind power OMG! I think imma watch this series again soon (or not?).




 top 1: Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Ninja
Wikipedia: Naruto
Where I watch: http://www.narutospot.net/
                          http://www.narutoget.com/

-Omg idk what to say other than this series is addicting. it's one of those that I am looking forward to watch week after week lol. I wanna be a NINJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...