Pages

Happy Birthday friend!


So May 21was my friend's birthday and we went out together with some friends.

The funny thing when we always celebrate his birthday is that I always think of my birthday since I was born June 21! that's like 1 month apart plus his always lands on the weekends and mine is always on the weekdays which kinda sucks but oh well.

I gave him a leather wallet and a small leather bag for his birthday, I bought the wallet in the Philippines and the bag, I got it online and I ain't tellin the price LOL. Since he likes to travel then might as well give him something useful right? it's not really expensive like around  $100+ but its always the thought that counts =)


We ate at a restaurant in Waikiki called Roy's. It was very delicious worth every penny and expensive.  This was my food that I ordered, forgot the name, but it's a chicken with biscuit and mushroom sauce and I ask them to make it a lil spicy since I love spicy food.


Yummy!~ if only I can make a dish like this at home lol

My look for that night? That's all I can find in my closet, except for the tie which I bought somwhere near our place for $2. YES! 2 BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...