Pages

Earphones attack!

I had owned more than 7 earphones in the past year. I don't like to throw money away just like that but sometimes, you just need an alone time right?



I bought this earphone on eBay and while it may look stylish to you guys, it doesn't really fit my tiny and skinny head, plus this one is very uncomfortable to wear. I can't listen to my ipod for more than 10 minutes whenever I use this.

they say... "it's all about the look"
I say... "NOT!"


do you notice what's wrong with this picture? exclude my skinny body and my outfit please =).





So this is the earphones that I'm wearing above this photo and as you can see, the other cord is longer (WAY LONGER) than the other one. I purchased this online for about 10 bucks thinking it's going to be good ugh. I had 3 earphones that has the same style for the past year and I thought it was just a defect so what I did is I pulled the other cord thinking maybe I could adjust it.


Am I really that clumsy or are the headsets that I purchase online just keeps on breaking on me?

Okay so enough with the ranting Irvin!

Days ago, I purchased something WAAY out of my budget.

*drum rolls!
,
,
,
,
,
,
yay! skullcandy!
I purchased this for $47.99 at radioshack and when I told my mom about the price she instantly scolded me. =,(




I love how this fits perfectly in my ears, and BTW don't mind the weird shape of my ears! I'm born this way baby!
Since I live with my relatives,I can't really avoid unnecessary noises whenever I'm sleeping so when that happens, I just plug this into my ears and whoala! back to the wonderland(or nightmare?). And did I mention that I wasn't listening to anything?

This is a great earphone because of the noise reduction feature thingy plus the bass that this produces is absolute! It's like watching a movie on a theater! I don't regret buying this.
I just hope I won't be buying another one in 5 years... or more? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...