Pages

Spring Party Night Out!

My spring makeup look for 2012. I got a little out of hand with the eyeliner but I don't think it turned out THAT BAD don't you think?












What's so spring about this look? well it has a turquoise color on it but basically it's all about the eyeliner. This generation is different, and eyeliners carries your makeup look.

And btw after awhile, I got myself back together. I am truly sorry, (I say this all the time on my every posts) that I always leave my blog but I promise this year will be an explosion. I will go all out on my editing skills (videowise), youtube vidz  and so much more.

Tough times in life make you a stronger person and I'm currently having the hardest days of my life which makes me become a better human being each day. (so mellodramatic! HAHAHA!! I think I just puked lol) but yeah I am serious =))

Products used:
MAC studiofix foundation
PRO 120 pallette eyeshadow
sephora eye primer
K-Palette eyeliner black
MAC Gesso eyeshadow
Majolica Majorca mascara
Wet N Wild C901B
Makeup forever HD powder
Revlon Colorstay nude lipstick 350

Thanks to emily wa for my padding and eyelashes! <3



nonsponsored. Lashes and padding given to me as gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...